This week I have continued to do the final editing for the first version of the video. I just have been working on more precise cuts that aren’t too long or short. I also added some skin tone filters so the interviewees in the video look more lively and they all match (colorwise). I shared the final video but after watching I realized that the audio needed to be normalized. Since there isn’t a normalization feature on FCP I had to go in and adjust each clip individually. I learned that for media the overall audio level should be around -12 to -15 dB. I am pretty much finished with the first version of the video. For next week, I will be working editing the longer individual interviews.