I started off by updating the STA Project Showcase, by making sure that all of the pages for each academic year is standardized and consistent.
What I am currently working on now is the page for iPad projects. The site was missing projects from both Spring 2015 and Fall 2015. I had to go through some paper and folders to be able to comprise all of the iPad classroom projects. Some faculty had not sent in the outcome of their project. I wrote an email where I reminded them to fill out a final report. Hopefully they’ll get back to me soon so that I can publish the pages. Until then I will work to standarize the pages that are already published on the ITS site.
I will also have to get in touch with someone who will be able to create new pages on the server for the pages that I have been making (eg. Spring 2015-page).