Sorry for the late post all, this week has been insane! However, Shireen and I did make some headway on our project! Using Quicktime’s screen capture function and iMove/Final Cut, I created a tutorial video about how to upload and edit on Youtube. This will be posted on the Language Commons website for students to utilize. We are still trying to figure out where exactly we wish to post the videos we create; we’re thinking of creating a separate USD Language and Literatures Youtube page.
We also managed to get some responses from professors about students participating in our Language Commons video. We will hopefully be able to film those students this week and make some headway on our video. We are having a little difficulty figuring out which events to attend to film, since the Language Commons calendar isn’t very specific about what the events are. Hopefully by the end of next week we will have this video completed, since we’re running a bit behind on schedule with that.
Overall, it’s been a bit slow these past few weeks since school is drowning us, but this week looks like it might produce some solid work. Fingers crossed!