So I was in London for spring break so I couldn’t do too much so I used that time to do more training but this week was a good start. I met with Dr. Halaka and we laid out a a template to get the pages for the iBook started. I worked in the media lab to start experimenting with formats and layouts. We are working on figuring out the best way to involve the background with the text and photos. We decided since the pictures are long and run either vertically or horizontally, that a square book would work best so that the vertical and horizontal pictures would get equal value. I’ve been experimenting with different formats and saving them and then meeting with Dr. Halaka this week to decide what we like best.