What is shocking to me is how well I have stuck to the timeline I made at the beginning of the school year. Cyd and I both knew my first project was not going to take the entire semester which is why I’m glad Victoria had two projects for me. Working on this project is taking a little bit longer than the first one but it is coming along and I’m enjoying it.
There are only four sections I need to upload and right now I am half way through. Each section is taking me about a week. I finished the first section last Friday and I finished the second section yesterday evening. What is taking so long is finding the actual video clips but once I find it, it still takes awhile to upload it to the site.