Hey again folks! This update will be a brief one, not because a lot hasn’t been done, but because it’s really, really mundane. The past two weeks on the project have just been cleaning up various things around the site, making sure every page flows thematically and content still points to the right place.
Basically, over the past two weeks I’ve:
- Fixed the Tag Archive page to fit thematically and fixed the spacing issues within the page (required tweaking the plugin’s CSS file to make it far more dense).
- Installed various plugins for mass managing of tags (“Term Management Tool” and “Simple Tags”).
- Cleaned up the Past Projects page, removing links to artists that sites’ no longer existed or updating them if their pages had simply moved slightly.
- Updated the Artist Links page to fit thematically with the rest of the theme.
- Begun writing of a tag management guide book.
Remaining, the items are:
- Cleaning up the Artist Links page, removing dead links and updating moved ones.
- Allow students to publish posts via e-mail address.
- Finish tag management.
After that’s all done, the site should be ready to go live. Cya all next week!